Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day gift


Well, hubby is a horrible waiter and cannot stand to have me wait another second on big days like Christmas, my birthday, our anniversary or Valentine's Day. He said he has never been a "supporter" of V-day, but he sure loves to make sure I have a great day. He kept me up until midnight the 13th, making it be the 14th, just so he could give me these two envelopes. I had a choice. I was allowed to open them, but had to make a choice between the two. This is what was in them:


Two titles of shows I very much want to see.  Beauty and the Beast is playing here in LA.  Love Never Dies, on the other hand, is still only in London.  So guess what?  We're going to London!  I am so excited to go back and I can't wait to show hubby all the awesomeness that is London!

And yes, I know, I must catch up my pictures.  School really caught up with me this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment